So it's a Sunday evening and my husband and I really needed some food as we were enjoying a few libations at one of our favorite local watering holes. The only problem is this place didn't have food. Fortunately, they keep a folder of menus of local places that deliver. We saw the vast menu for Canyon Pizza and thought we would give it a try.
My husband said that ordering and delivery were on par. He ordered a pepperoni pizza wedge which is said we pretty darn good. I wasn't in the mood for pizza, so I went with their garden salad and extra hot boneless wings. The salad was fresh and very sizable. I was very pleased to see packets of Newman's Own salad dressing in there. Now for the wings. I ordered the smallest size and there were a ton in my container. They were nice and crispy on the outside, but slightly overcooked on the inside. I can deal with overcooked as opposed to undercooked! The thing that would make me order these again would be the extra hot sauce. It totally delivered on heat and flavor! My lips were burning and my sinuses were clearing...exactly what I was anticipating!
Would we order from here again? Sure. I'd actually like to order a large batch their boneless wings in assorted flavors for parties. And besides, I'm always looking for pizza places where I have some good non-pizza selections on their menu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment