Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Too lazy too cook -- King Buffet it is!

Yes, after going out to eat for lunch at Sixers I was still too lazy to cook dinner. So the husband and I decided we were in the mood for Chinese and decided upon King Buffet on Oakland Ave across from the Indiana Mall.

It's your standard Chinese buffet with the added bonus of seafood for the dinner buffet. I'm not a huge seafood fan, so I passed on it. I took samplings of several items, all of which were adequate sustenance. The highlights for me were the wonton soup, mini egg roll, dumplings, veggie lo mein and chicken and broccoli. Oh yeah and the coconut macaroons from the dessert bar. My husband gravitated towards the fried rice and sweet and sour chicken.

Everything was clean and I especially loved the Chinese-themed tables.

Will we go back? Of course. I do want to compare this to the other Chinese buffet in town someday so stay tuned!

No comments: